Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Holidays, yo!


Yes, this is what passes for yard decorating near my house. Gah, this time of year, I miss Chicago a lot. Not that I'm that into Christmas, but I like OBSERVING others' Christmases. I like looking at lights, eating festive fare, listening to music. I have a lot of shows this year, both choral and theatrical, and I prefer working through the holidays, but it's nice to see what other folks do. This made me laugh, though.

It's been really cold here - cold for LA - I have zero tolerance. Mom comes next week. Hope it warms up for her!

1 comment:

  1. Buck up my old chicago pal!!! I have to paint the kitchen radiator on the porch and it is 22 degrees out. OUCH. Lite fm 93.9 has carols on 24/7 not until Christmas!!! Dont you know those babies in ICU are listening too!

    ReplyDelete