Thursday, April 8, 2010

My tiny kitchen






I have the smallest kitchen in America, I'm convinced. It really is smaller than an airplane galley - at least the 767s and 777s. My bathroom is only slightly bigger than an airplane's as well. I do miss having a tub, that's for sure. But I digress. Here are old photos. The tile-less ones are when I first moved in about 10years ago. The tiled ones are about 4 years old. Dean has since then stepped in and rearranged my kitchen so that it's functional. Thanks to him, my stylin' boyfriend, I have a lot more counter space now that appliances are all tucked under and above and behind, etc. He also found for me a killer Kitchen-Aid stand mixer and a ton of Le Creuset pots and pans (for D-I-R-T cheap, like 5 or 10 bucks cheap) that I have stacked on top of the shelves. My crazy pal painted it orange with all sorts of swirls and here we are. It's...busy in there, to say the least. Here are some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment