Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Year's Eve Catchup






Yes, I had them put both the Sears Tower and the Hollywood Sign on my cake. Why not? I'm bi-city-ish. Well, not really, but I like to think I am. Bittersweet Bakery in Chicago did it. They rocked the party. My pal in Chicago has a killer place. The family room, which you see here, used to be the corner bar. They revamped it and took over the rest of the building as well. It's the perfect party palace and they could not have been nicer about it. Good friends, huh? Well, they are the best. My old singing partner brought me roses. Dean arranged the napkins like a champ! And the food, too. He could style for magazines, I'm telling you. I'll have a few more tomorrow, and then I think I'm caught up, miraculously.

No comments:

Post a Comment