Sunday, March 3, 2013

Relax Much?


Can you relax? I have a hard time with it.  The other day, I baked a bunch of stuff.  Guess what? I relaxed.  But when the baking is over, life continues...but you have baked goods, so it's always better.  I made Alice Medrich's Cocoa Brownies (my GAWD that woman is a genius.  I got the recipe from the website Food52) and Deb Perelman's Whole Lemon Bars (from her cookbook - another genius).  Then, I made my standard no-knead bread (originally from Foodie With Family blog, I believe) with dried garlic, onions, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, black sesame seeds, flax seeds, herbes de provence, white pepper and smoked salt - heaven! All for now - busy week ahead, then off to New Orleans! 

1 comment:

  1. n'or leans!!! How fun Bouf.
    Mmmmmm brownies.
    Glad to see you posting again

    ReplyDelete